Happy New Year everyone!
It’s a brand new year. Just think about that for a moment. This is a brand new start. A chance to start over, try new things, change your perspective, have new goals… if you can think of it its possible! I want to really encourage you to keep your focus on positivity and peace this year. It’s so easy to get bogged down and feel like you’re failing, but with patience and willingness to work, anything can be achieved.
I thought I’d share 10 of my favorite encouraging words to help you start off this new chapter:)
1. “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.”- Albert Einstein
2. “The road to success is always under construction.”- Lilly Tomlin
3. “Happiness can be found in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light.” – Albus Dumbledore
4. “Sure, there’s bad stuff in the world, but there’s also you. You can be anything that you want today, so be bold, be kind, be awesome, repeat. It’s like shampoo but with your life.” – Kid President
5. Be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead. – 1 Peter 1:6
6. “You can start late, look different, be uncertain, and still succeed.” – Misty Copeland
7. “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That’s why we call it the present.” – A.A. Milne
8. “Be obsessively grateful.” – author unknown
9. “There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” – C.S. Lewis
10.” Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face but with great purpose of heart.” – Gordon B Hinckley
So take things words and apply them to your year! Really think about all of them and what they mean and how you can apply them to your life. Don’t let them just go in one ear and out the other. Be encouraged and don’t be afraid to succeed;)
Have a great day!