Hey y’all! If you’re new here, well welcome Little Things and Sunshine! If you’ve visited before, welcome back;) Today I wanted to talk about how important it is for one to be their own, original self. In today’s world we all want to look, live, dress, and simply be like everyone else. The truth is, that person that you’re dreaming of being like or that life that you’re wishing you could live is so very flawed. Believe it or not, being the flawed, unique, and slightly crazy you that you are is the most beautiful person that you can be.
Here are 5 quotes to help inspire you to be yourself…
1. “Remind yourself that you cannot fail at being yourself.” ~ Wayne W. Deer
2. “By being yourself, you put something wonderful in the world that was not there before.” ~ Edwin Elliot
3. “Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.” ~ Coco Chanel
4. “Do what you feel in you heart to be right for you’ll be criticized anyway.” ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
5. “Be yourself; everyone is already taken.” ~ Oscar Wilde
Have a great weekend!
P.S. For more inspirational quotes go to my homepage and click Little Rambles.