Hey y’all! It seems like the holiday season is just flying by! Thanksgiving has come and gone and Christmas is only 17 days away. Most of us have probably purchased most of the gifts on our lists already, but what about those hard-to-please family members or last minute hostess gifts? Whatever the dilemma is, there is sure to be something on this gift guide to please everyone.
- Casetify phone case – This company makes some of the cutest high-quality cases that I’ve seen. Not only are they adorable, but they’re also supposed to provide great protection. Casetify also makes Macbook sleeves, Apple Watch bands, and a variety of other tech items. With the wide selection of designs, you’re sure to find something for everyone on your last-minute list.
- Redbox gift cards and promo codes – Need a little something to stick in stockings or add to cards? You can actually purchase movie/game rental promo codes and gift cards at redbox.com. This can also be a perfect addition to a movie-night hostess gift basket.
- Classic Book Collections – For the bookworms, home decor junkies, or nameless others, a set of beautiful classic books, such as these, is the perfect gift. These types of sets are great for a variety of age ranges from your six year old niece, to your cranky great aunt;)
- Hot-chocolate Kit – If you don’t mind a minor DIY, a kit like this makes for a quick and easy gift. All you need is a cute jar, hot chocolate mix, and any toppings, such as marshmallows or chocolate chips! (It’s also very budget friendly.)
- Subscription boxes – These are literally the gifts that keep on giving. They come in a variety of themes, frequency, and prices so it’s easy to find something for everyone. For Her: Ipsy, POPSUGAR Must Have, EarFleek, The Bookish Box, CampusCube, or FabFitFun box. For Him: Birchbox Man, Geek Fuel, Say it with a Sock, CampusCube for Guys, Dollar Shave Club, or Boomtown Box.
I hope that this helps make your Christmas shopping a bit easier! If you have anything to add, please leave a comment below!
Thanks for stopping by,