If you’re like me, you’ve been holding off on this whole “yay summer!” deal. It may be because I just love fall so much, but for some reason I just haven’t been able to get in the mood. So I thought that I would put together my to-do list for the summer in hope that it helps me not be such a party-pooper;)
- Water Ski– Water skiing is one of my favorite summer/lake things to do. Hopefully there will be a great lake trip in my future…
- Make homemade lemonade– Nothing says “summer” like a big glass of lemonade or sweet tea over ice with a giant slice of watermelon. Honestly it makes me happy just thinking about it.
- Read a new She Reads Truth series– She Reads truth is a website/app that has incredible devotionals. They have series on books of the Bible, hymns, and so much more. If you haven’t checked them out before you can find them here. Having my devotionals on such an easy to use platform makes for simple, summer relax time.
- Let go of grudges– Throughout the school year, a lot can happen. A friend may have said something behind your back, maybe someone you trusted lied to you, or that relationship just didn’t work out. I know that all of this piles up, never really being dealt with, until you have a stack of loose ends, unfinished business, and hurt feelings that you keep holding on to One thing that I need to work on this summer is just letting go of the past and enjoying the present. I tend to let past wrong doings stick to my heart and destroy my current relationships. Grudges shouldn’t be carried around. Let’s work on forgiveness this season.
- Launch my online boutique– That’s right! I’ve decided to take the plunge into entrepreneurship. My goal is to have my store up and running by July. I will let you all know more details closer to time.
- Enjoy the little things and Sunshine– Summer is the time of year that we all just kinda kick back. My hope is to really use this time to get outside and enjoy the little things of life!
Thanks for stopping by! I’m really interested to know what some of your summer goals are. Let me know in the comments!!